- Next story The Military Doesn’t Always Want Jurisdiction When Prosecuting Service Members
- Previous story Cost of new Denver-area VA hospital swells fivefold to $1.73 billion
- South Korea fires warning shots at Russian military aircraft that violated airspace
- The Army is running a classified mission with black helicopters over Washington, D.C.
- Ex-sailor sentenced for lying about husband’s US citizenship to steal almost $140,000 in benefits
- Marine veteran Rob Jones seeks to challenge Rep. Wexton in Virginia
- No, a Navy submariner didn’t receive special liberty to clap alien asscheeks at Area 51